ZBROZ 2.5” X2 Series Front EXIT Shocks were designed to give you the ultimate driving experience no matter the terrain. Whether it’s racing through the mountain trails, high speed desert rally action or those challenging rock crawling lines, the X2 Series Exit Shocks offer easy compression and rebound adjustability at the turn of dial. Get the ride quality, control, and performance you demand to take your riding to the next level.
HONDA TALON 1000R 2.5″ X2 SERIES FRONT EXIT SHOCKS
The 2.5” X2 Series features a billet body construction to keep your shocks running cool when you’re throttle down. We added a performance high flow piston and precisely valve and tune every single shock off the line to meet your expectation. With direct bolt-on capabilities the X2 Series EXIT Shocks are easily tuned for your specific riding style.
Each X2 Series EXIT Shock comes with full adjustment capabilities in our billet designed compression and rebound knobs. This means you can easily adjust your EXIT Shocks to your riding style and the terrain you’re in tool free at the turn of a dial.
X2 EXIT Shocks come with a dual rate spring setup including our adjustable billet crossover rings. This allows you to set your crossover point to your liking and allows for a true dual rate setup.
• Direct Bolt-on Replacement
• Billet Constructions
• 2.5” O.D. Shock body
• 2.5“O.D. Piggy back reservoir
• Performance High-Flow Piston
• Precisely valved and tuned
• 3/4” Chrome Shaft
• PTFE Lined Spherical Bearings
• Progressive Closed Cellular Bump Stop
• Shot Peened & Preset Chrome Silicone Wire Springs
• Dual Rate Spring Rate Tuning
• Adjustable Billet Crossover Rings
• Billet Compression Adjuster
• Spherical Rebound Adjuster
• MADE IN THE USA